Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I didn't cry too much.



                         Kaydence is sooo ready for school. She's been wearing her "pack pack" since she got out of bed!
                       These two are such goof balls. KK told me this morning she loved Aidan so much he was her "vestis find"(translated- bested friend). I couldn't be more proud of my babies!!!


                       This is there normal routine, she always insist on helping him. It's so cute, she has to give him a big hug and kiss. But today she gets to go also.

                          They were waiting for the bus and spinning around so happily. 

2 comments:

Bekah said...

They are so beautiful! I can't beleive how big they are! Im glad that they're bestest friends and help each other out : )

Autumn said...

Kim- I am soooo glad you are doing this- I feel like I miss so much on all my babies !!! This makes me feel like I get to know what's going on, even if I can't reach through the computer screen and hug and kiss 'em!!!

How can KK be soooo tall???

Hug them both for me!!!
Love you!
Momma