Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crawling? Almost but not yet.

Can you see the concentration? "I need to just move one limb at a time.....come on, come on.....oh man! I've got to start all over AGAIN!"


I think she really wants to push up to her feet and start walking. How frustrating it must be for it to look so easy.

She has finally mastered the combat crawl and w/ the right incentive can get from point A to B in no time flat! She loves all the things she can't have, like paper and vacuum cords. She's got me and KK (mommies little helper) very busy.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

That is one CUTIE-PATOOTI!!!
HER EYES ARE SO PRETTY!!!
I can't believe she's already crawling!!!!

Bekah said...

WOAH! She's already trying to crawl!?!?! She's such a big girl! Her hair is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason, great pics. And I just read your bio. People around here don't consider Kansas to be 'awesome,' or 75% humidity to be 'awesome.' But I do suppose it's better than a swamp that gets hit by hurricanes! Did you guys get two feet of snow or something like that last weekend?